Secure Software Update
This module will provide an understanding of the security challenges associated with software (SW) and firmware (FW) updates in automotive, identify security practices and building blocks to address these challenges and support software developers in implementing and delivering secure software updates.
By the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Understand the importance of SW/FW updates
- How the updates are caried out
- Identify the mains security challenges associated with SW updates
- Protect a system against some security attacks by ensuring authenticity and integrity of SW
- Competencies you acquire:
- Secure Software Update; Secure Firmware Update; Security Practices
- Required prior knowledge:
- IT Security Basics; Cryptography I, II
- 35 min.